AIS Survivex is currently looking to recruit an Offshore Crane / HSE Trainer and Assessor on a casual contract located in Dyce, Aberdeen, UK.
We are the UK’s number one training provider for the energy sectors, training over 100,000 delegates a year, through a comprehensive portfolio of over 450 training courses (from safety critical to technical to developmental), where applicable accredited by the relevant governing bodies and delivered from our state-of-the-art facilities through-out the UK.
Part of 3t Energy Group, AIS Survivex is passionately focused on allowing people to fulfil their potential, be better prepared and more confident in their job role to maximise their career opportunities. Ultimately, we want to make the energy industry safer, smarter, and more efficient through better training.
To instruct, examine and assess delegates on various training courses, including but not limited to HSE, Rigging and Lifting, Banksman/Slinging, HLO, Forklift Operations.
- Provide instruction, demonstration and examination/assessment of individuals/groups of delegates for specified course programmes and timetables
- Provide Management with relevant examination paperwork after each course
- Undertake offsite training and assessment assignments both onshore and offshore as required
- Ensure all aspects of offsite training and assessment assignments are fully checked and completed prior to leaving the Company’s premises e.g., work location, travel arrangements, documentation, course materials
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- Develop and update training materials, ensuring compliance with current HSE guidelines
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Skills Team Leader
Part of what makes 3t Energy Group successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
You will be a highly motivated, driven individual with a commitment to getting things done. The client will be at the centre of everything you do, and you will contribute to the growth and success of our business through your skills and experience. You will have:
- Previous experience in a Skills Instructor/Assessor role as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Instructor/Assessor techniques and qualifications
- Relevant qualifications/previous experience of practical training being given
- Good training/instructional skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be diplomatic
- Well developed communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with a wide variety of people e.g., staff, clients, delegates
- Proficient working knowledge of office IT systems including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- A highly organised but flexible approach to work activities
- The ability to remain calm and assertive during busy periods or when dealing with challenging situations
- A professional appearance which appropriately reflects the role and the Company’s image
- A full UK Driving Licence