AIS Survivex is currently looking to recruit a Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Instructor on a permanent contract based in North Shields, UK.
We are the UK’s number one training provider for the energy sectors, training over 100,000 delegates a year, through a comprehensive portfolio of over 450 training courses (from safety critical to technical to developmental), where applicable accredited by the relevant governing bodies and delivered from our state-of-the-art facilities through-out the UK.
Part of 3t Energy Group, AIS Survivex is passionately focused on allowing people to fulfil their potential, be better prepared and more confident in their job role to maximise their career opportunities. Ultimately, we want to make the energy industry safer, smarter, and more efficient through better training.
As an NDT instructor you will deliver specialist NDT training, instruction and competence assessments.
- Delivering training courses in accordance with the pre-determined syllabus for the course allocated, taking account of the requirements of all applicable legislation and the company’s HSEQ management system
- Supervising the delegates throughout theoretical and practical training sessions ensuring all exercises are conducted in a competent, safe and professional manner
- Compiling individual delegate assessments ensuring that all relevant sections are completed and specific comments are detailed
- Liaising with fellow instructors/assessors to provide/ensure consistent delivery, on-going support, learning, and mentoring, and engendering a strong team spirit and work ethic at all times
- Undertaking perpetual review of revisions of legislation, ensuring that any amendments are brought to the attention of the Senior Management Team for incorporation within appropriate course syllabus material
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with clients
- Providing a professional service and attitude towards clients
- Delivering onsite and offsite training as and when required.
- Delivering NDT courses and implementing changes
Part of what makes 3t Energy Group successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
You will be a highly motivated, driven individual with a commitment to getting things done. The client will be at the centre of everything you do, and you will contribute to the growth and success of our business through your skills and experience. You will:
- Previous NDT experience (as an instructor would be desirable)
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Hands on problem-solving skills, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Initiative and close attention to detail
- The ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- The ability to work independently and have responsibility as an individual
- The ability to integrate and operate as part of a team