AIS Survivex is currently looking to recruit 2 GWO Instructors on permanent contracts located in Teesside, UK.
We are the UK’s number one training provider for the energy sectors, training over 100,000 delegates a year, through a comprehensive portfolio of over 450 training courses (from safety critical to technical to developmental), where applicable accredited by the relevant governing bodies and delivered from our state-of-the-art facilities through-out the UK.
Part of 3t Energy Group, AIS Survivex is passionately focused on allowing people to fulfil their potential, be better prepared and more confident in their job role to maximise their career opportunities. Ultimately, we want to make the energy industry safer, smarter, and more efficient through better training.
To deliver AIS Survivex’ approved suite of courses within the given subject area at AIS Survivex training centres in a consistent, professional way which reflects AIS Survivex’ business integrity and culture.
- To deliver courses as required in line with AIS Survivex and accrediting body requirements
- To support customers during course delivery as appropriate
- To obtain positive customer feedback following course completion in line with KPIs set within personal development plan
- To participate in standardisation and continuing professional development events as required
- To provide support to trainee and existing Instructor/Assessors as appropriate
- To support department growth through technical input to new courses, training standards, customer meetings and the continual improvement of existing courses.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply AIS Survivex and where appropriate Client’s HSE Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that all AIS Survivex quality and operational procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures.
Part of what makes 3t Energy Group successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
You will be a highly motivated, driven individual with a commitment to getting things done. The client will be at the centre of everything you do, and you will contribute to the growth and success of our business through your skills and experience. You will:
- Provide technical coaching / professional guidance, and assist in the development of others.
- Demonstrate a calm and systematic approach
- Convey information fluently, interpreting and clarifying details and explaining rationale
- Select and use the best method of communication to ensure understanding
- Advise and guide others
- Use a wide range and depth of technical or specialised knowledge, providing technical leadership and expert advice to others
- Work to develop team spirit and cooperation
- Provide meaningful feedback on a regular, ongoing basis
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- IOSH Managing Safely or Equivalent
- Level 3 teacher training and assessor’s award
- Assessor Award
- Relevant safety training such as GWO BST, First Aid, working at height
- If not already obtained, be willing to work towards the above
Courses initially required to deliver:
- GWO Working at Height
- GWO Manual Handling
- GWO Fire Awareness
- GWO First Aid
- GWO Sea Survival
- GWO Advanced Rescue Training (ART)